There's a range of CHMC videos on our Facebook page take a look under the Videos tab at https://www.facebook.com/CHMCNSW
CHMC RALLIES Since 1971 CHMC Rallies have brought up to 300 historic vehicles, their owners and familes together for a long weekend of motoring hosted by the local CHMC affiliated club in regional centres around NSW.
- 2022 CHMC 51st ANNUAL RALLY, held at SINGLETON - 143 historic vehicles, from every decade 1910-1990, ranging from a group of three Veteran 1911 Hupmobiles, to the early 1990s represented by Ford Capri and HSV SV5000. Rallyists from CHMC clubs across the State journeyed from as far afield as Albury, Coffs Harbour, Narrabri, Griffith, Parkes and many CHMC clubs in between. Watch the video
- 2021 CHMC ANNUAL RALLY AT TEMORA - over 100 historic vehicles from 24 affiliated clubs across NSW, from a 1913 Little roadster to a 1988 Mitsubishi Magna and lots from each decade in between. Another wonderful weekend of rallying and meeting up with old friends and talking historic cars with new ones, excellently hosted by Temora Antique Motor Club. Watch the video
- 2018 & 2019 CHMC BUSH COUNCIL ANNUAL RALLIES - Narrabri and Griffith Watch the video
- 2016 & 2017 CHMC BUSH COUNCIL ANNUAL RALLIES - Temora and Albury Watch the video
- 2014 & 2015 CHMC BUSH COUNCIL ANNUAL RALLIES - Parkes and Armidale Watch the video
- 2012 & 2013 CHMC BUSH COUNCIL ANNUAL RALLIES - Orange and Bega Watch the video
- 2007-2011 CHMC BUSH COUNCIL RALLIES - Parkes, Armidale, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga and Forster-Tuncurry Watch the video
CHMC SPECIAL VIDEOS paying tribute to the historic vehicles, antique machines and people who made and make our hobby what it is.
- Pre-1931 Autumn Tour 2022 - Orange, morning tea at Molong. Bit wet but happy rallyists. Watch the video
- 90 seconds of calm - Veteran and Vintage vehicles our Covid lockdown stress buster. Watch the video
- Pre-31 Autumn Tour 2021, Dubbo Watch the video
- ANZAC DAY - honoring the vehicles of WW1 & WW2 in Australian service with original photos Watch the video
- Motoring through Australian Summers Going to the beach, a picnic or the Bush, driving into town or away with the caravan, fighting bushfires or stuck in a holiday traffic jam, the automobile has been an integral part of Australian summers since 1900. Watch the video
- Post-Vintage 1931-1949 Cars and Trucks A celebration of the cars of the 1930s and War years. Watch the video
- Centenary of vintage vehicles. From 2019 to 2030 vintage vehicles will be turning 100 years old. This video celebrates some of the vintage vehicles from CHMC RAllies and events held by CHMC Affiliated clubs. Watch the video
VIDEOS FROM AROUND AUSTRALIA AND AROUND THE WORLD HIGHLIGHTING THE MANY FACETS OF THE HISTORIC VEHICLE HOBBY
103 year old car saved by 3D Printer
When the engine of the only surviving 1914 Grand Prix Delage developed critical internal cracks something out of the ordinary was called for in Melbourne to get it back on the road.
See Philip's account of the project from the Automotive Historians Australia conference or watch the ABC TV report Saved by a 3d Printer.
Pre-31 Autumn Tour 2016
Hosted by Dubbo Antique Automobile Club, May 2016.
12 veteran, 85 vintage cars and trucks participated in this annual tour for Pre-1931 vehicles in the Central West of NSW.
ABC TV's Quantum THE HOLDEN STORY Part 1 re-traces the history of the Australian car industry from the original Australian-made car, the 1901 Tarrant, through war, depression and war again - events that lead to the production of the first Holden. [YouTube]