The Council of Heritage Motor Clubs (CHMC)
represents heritage vehicle clubs throughout all regions of N.S.W
Members of these clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles. Some vehicles are more than 100 years old, some are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past. Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
NEWS PAGE SUMMARY
- LOG BOOK TRIAL for CLASSIC VEHICLES EXTENDED BY 2 YEARS by the RMS.
- CHMC INFORMATION FORUM FOR CLUBS - Lismore Region
- Issues affecting importation of heritage and historic vehicles -LUXURY CAR TAX & ASBESTOS IN IMPORTED VEHICLES
- MEETING WITH RMS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- CHMC PRESIDENT MEETS WITH LOCAL MP
- Updated CVS REGISTRATION APPLICATION & GUIDELINES
- HERITAGE CARS and Autumn Scenery - 2017 CHMC Rally
- CHMC INFORMATION DAY FOR CLUBS - Hunter Region
- CAR SAVED by 3D printer
- CHMC INFORMATION DAY for CLUBS - Northern NSW
- CLASSIC VEHICLE SCHEME - CHMC an RMS APPROVED ORGANISATION for processing CVS registrations.
TOURS, RALLYS, DISPLAYs, swap meets & MORE
- CHMC General Meeting October 28th 2017,Mudgee see CHMC Meetings
- Conditional Registration Information Forum for Registrars, Delegates and club members - October 28th 2017, Mudgee see CHMC Meetings
- 2018 CHMC ANNUAL RALLY - NARRABRI - Entry Form and Information now on the 2018 Rally page.
- 41ST ANNUAL PARKES MOTORCYCLE RALLY see Club Event
- 8th ANNUAL EXPO for HERITAGE AND HISTORIC VEHICLES at Australian MNotorlife Museum October 1, 2017 see Club Events
WLA HARLEY 75TH ANNIVERSARY RIDE see Other Events
2017 GENERAL MEETING OF THE CHMC
SATURDAY 28TH OCTOBER
10.AM IN ROOM 1, LEVEL 1, CLUB MUDGEE, 99 MORTIMER STREET, MUDGEE
Registration from 9.30am. Tea, coffee & biscuits on arrival. HOSTED BY MUDGEE ANTIQUE MOTOR CLUB
The General Meeting will be followed by a CHMC Information Forum for affiliated clubs and other interested heritage motoring groups.