The Council of Heritage Motor Clubs (CHMC)
represents heritage vehicle clubs throughout all regions of N.S.W
Members of these clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles. Some vehicles are more than 100 years old, some are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past. Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
NEWS PAGE SUMMARY
- NORTH WEST RALLY 2017 - CHMC President meets with local MP.
- UPDATED CVS REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORMS AND GUIDELINES - June 2017
- HERITAGE CARS and Autumn Scenery - the 2017 CHMC Annual Rally held at Albury
- CHMC Information Session for Clubs - Newcastle/Hunter Region - Conditional and CVS Registration -
- 103 year old CAR SAVED by 3D printer
- CHMC INFORMATION DAY for CLUBS - Northern NSW
- CLASSIC VEHICLE SCHEME - CHMC an RMS APPROVED ORGANISATION for processing CVS registrations.
2017 CHMC ANNUAL RALLY
Photos on our Gallery page and CHMC's Facebook page
Hosted by the ANTIQUE CAR CLUB ALBURY-WODONGA
107 ENTRIES FROM A 1911 WOLSELEY TO A 1986 BMW
"Our Automotive Heritage"
2nd ANNUAL CONFERENCE 22-24th SEPTEMBER 2017
2017 is a significant year for motor vehicle manufacture in Australia with the closure of the last Holden plant at Elizabeth. To recognise that event and to acknowledge the important work of restoration and the preservation of motor vehicles by private owners and in motor museums the theme of the 2017 Automotive Historians Australia Conference is: OUR MOTORING HERITAGE.