THE COUNCIL OF HERITAGE MOTOR CLUBS (CHMC)
REPRESENTS HERITAGE & HISTORIC VEHICLE CLUBS THROUGHOUT ALL REGIONS OF N.S.W.
Heritage vehicles are not still here by accident, they survive because someone cared for them through time, or someone rescued them just in time.
Members of CHMC Clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles.
Some of those vehicles are more than 100 years old, others are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past.
Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
- MIDWEST HISTORIC MOTOR CLUB INC. - contrary to rumour the Club HAS NOT CEASED operation and is functioning as normal. For the moment enquiries to the MHMC may be directed through the CHMC
- NOTES OF MEETING BETWEEN RMS & CHMC - 23.2.2018.
- “You can’t get full registration for a vehicle over 100 years old!” - relax, that's just gossip - Read the REAL STORY on our NEWS page
- 2018 CHMC ANNUAL RALLY - NARRABRI - the Council's 48th Annual Rally was another great "old style" Bush Council event. Photos see Gallery
- EVER WONDERED WHERE YOUR CLUB IS GOING ? Succession Planning Guide and Workbook for Historical Societies and Community Heritage Groups.
- RMS NOTICE 36 Q. Do all modified vehicles require engineering certification? A. Only vehicles with significant modifications require certification.
- RMS CHANGES POLICY ON LEFT-HAND DRIVE TO RIGHT-HAND DRIVE CONVERSIONS FOR HVS Vehicles
- RMS RETRACTS AIS NOTICE 35 re. ECS CERTIFICATES
- MEETING BETWEEN CHMC & RMS
- Summary of the CHMC GENERAL MEETING 28TH OCT 2017
- LOG BOOK TRIAL EXTENDED BY 2 YEARS by the RMS.
- Issues affecting importation of heritage and historic vehicles -LUXURY CAR TAX & ASBESTOS IN IMPORTED VEHICLES
- CHMC MEETING WITH RMS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LATEST CHMC "BUSH TELEGRAPH" NEWSLETTER #73 June-July 2018 NOW ONLINE
online version of the ever popular, VERY useful & updated
CHMC TRAVELLERS' PACK
with contacts for emergency assistance etc. when members of CHMC Clubs are travelling NSW download from our Publications page.