The Council of Heritage Motor Clubs (CHMC)
represents heritage vehicle clubs throughout all regions of N.S.W
Members of these Clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles. Some vehicles are more than 100 years old, some are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past. Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
NEWS PAGE SUMMARY
- OLD HUME HIGHWAY HISTORIC HOUSES TOUR - Photos from the joint National Trust and veteran & vintage car clubs Tour 18-19 November.
- Summary of the CHMC GENERAL MEETING held SATURDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2017 at MUDGEE
- LOG BOOK TRIAL for CLASSIC VEHICLES EXTENDED BY 2 YEARS by the RMS.
- Issues affecting importation of heritage and historic vehicles -LUXURY CAR TAX & ASBESTOS IN IMPORTED VEHICLES
- MEETING WITH RMS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Updated CVS REGISTRATION APPLICATION & GUIDELINES
- CAR SAVED by 3D printer
- CLASSIC VEHICLE SCHEME - CHMC an RMS APPROVED ORGANISATION for processing CVS registrations.
- May 4-6 2018 The PRE-31 AUTUMN TOUR Hosted by CHMC member - Parkes Antique Motor Club. Details and entry Form Club Events page
- Mar 30 - Apr 2 2018 CHMC ANNUAL RALLY - NARRABRI - for veteran, vintage and historic vehicles. Entry Form and Information now on the 2018 Rally page.
Check the CLUB EVENTS PAGE for Heritage vehicle events - Swap Meets, Tours and Displays run by CHMC Affiliated Clubs
Check Other Heritage Motoring Events for related events