The Council of Heritage Motor Clubs (CHMC)
represents heritage vehicle clubs throughout all regions of N.S.W
Members of these clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles. Some vehicles are more than 100 years old, some are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past. Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
on our NEWS PAGE
- CHMC Information Session for Clubs - Newcastle/Hunter Region - Conditional and CVS Registration -
- 103 year old CAR SAVED BY 3D PRINTER
- CHMC INFORMATION DAY for CLUBS
- CLASSIC VEHICLE SCHEME for modified historic cars - CHMC is an RMS APPROVED ORGANISATION for CVS registration.
- FORD ARCHIVES - may remain in Australia
- DOES your heritage car, motorcycle or truck have a connection to Maroubra Speedway?