The Council of Heritage Motor Clubs (CHMC)
represents heritage vehicle clubs throughout all regions of N.S.W
Members of these Clubs own, restore and preserve cars, trucks, motorbikes, buses and tractors that are over 30 years old, i.e. heritage or historic vehicles. Some vehicles are more than 100 years old, some are from the 1980s, some are rare, some are unique, most are everyday vehicles from our nation's past. Their owners share one common purpose, to keep alive the sights and sounds of the vehicles, engines and machines that were an integral part of the automotive and transport history of Australia.
NEWS PAGE SUMMARY
- RMS RETRACTS AIS NOTICE 35 re. ECS CERTIFICATES
- NOTES OF MEETING BETWEEN CHMC & RMS
- OLD HUME HIGHWAY HISTORIC HOUSES TOUR - joint National Trust and veteran & vintage car clubs Tour
- Summary of the CHMC GENERAL MEETING 28TH OCTOBER 2017 at MUDGEE
- LOG BOOK TRIAL for CLASSIC VEHICLES EXTENDED BY 2 YEARS by the RMS.
- Issues affecting importation of heritage and historic vehicles -LUXURY CAR TAX & ASBESTOS IN IMPORTED VEHICLES
- MEETING WITH RMS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Updated CVS REGISTRATION APPLICATION & GUIDELINES
- CAR SAVED by 3D printer
- CLASSIC VEHICLE SCHEME - CHMC an RMS APPROVED ORGANISATION for processing CVS registrations.